Melvin is hoping for a bite or two of the mock Plum Pudding….
This looked like a fun meme and I don’t have much for you today so I am going to give it a shot… Thanks to Threecollie.
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 friends to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it.
I didn’t take this photo since I was not alive in 1912, but the sixth folder just happened to be my collection of ships built by the White Star line, making the sixth picture the Titanic. I do know that this picture was taken in Belfast, Ireland.
I’m not going to tag anyone, but whoever wants to to this, I’d love to see it!
Our first snow of the year! There’s about a half an inch on the ground now, and it’s still falling. Starting tomorrow, the temperature is going to drop into the twenties of the high and lower to mid teens for the lows. Brr!
1. Started your own blog
Yep, and helped my mom start her’s.
2. Slept under the stars
Yep. Lot’s of times.
3. Played in a band
Yes, if guitar class counts…
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland
Nope and don’t want to.
8. Climbed a mountain
Figuratively speaking, yes!
9. Held a praying mantis
Nope and don’t want to.
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
Nope, that would involve heights.
12. Visited Paris
No desire to either.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
Nope and don’t want to. It would require going to NY City. Not in this lifetime!
18. Grown your own vegetables
All the time.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
Nope.21. Had a pillow fight
No. Does having one with the dog count?
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon
Just running ahead of the cows…
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
Almost everyday….How else do I get so many pictures of each one?
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
No, and don’t want to.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
Computerese and cameralish.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
Not in this lifetime.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
No. Don’t plan to either
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling
No, but it would be cool.
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
Still do on occasion.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
No desire to.
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
Not this chick, sea diving is what I’d like to try.
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
All my horse toys.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar
That’s like fish bait ain’t it? Not likely.
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
NY City? Not going there!
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
No. Does a chipped tooth count?
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
No… but maybe sometime…
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
No! Don’t want to either.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
All the time.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life
I don’t think so.
90. Sat on a jury
Not yet. .
91. Met someone famous *edit, I misread the question*
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
4 or 5 times
100. Read an entire book in one day
Yes, and sometimes 2.
Okay, it’s your turns now!