I saw this on Linda’s blog and she tagged anyone who was brave enough to tell about themselves, so here’s my mine.
- Social Studies or History, depending on what you want to call it, is my favorite subject in school.
- Shipwrecks fascinate me, especially the Titanic. Even though they are cool to look at, pictures of shipwrecks always give me the creeps, goosebumps and shivers included. How can something that fascinates you also give you the creeps?
- I don’t like algebra, and algebra doesn’t like me. I mean, how is knowing how to graph inequalities on a coordinate plane help you ride a horse or garden?
- I believe in the after-life/ reincarnation and spirit world.
- I always see the best shots when I don’t have the camera with me.
- Given the time, like in the winter, I can read up 450 pages in a day. Depending on the length of the book, that’s two books!
So there’s my six quirks; it’s hard to just pick six, but I narrowed it down to my favorite ones… Anyone who want’s to do this is considered tagged.